Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Suit up, Its Draft Day!

I may not be the number one overall pick in this years draft but I am certainly excited for the upcoming season. 





My name is Lorenzo Kazdan. I am from Staten Island, New York. This fall I will be a senior in Gabelli with a major in Finance. I am very passionate about sports and I thoroughly follow just about every professional sporting event. I love to compete and I wish that I was able to perform on the highest level but sadly that is not the case. I can recite statistics and give play by play accounts for numerous sports as I watch and follow everything that is televised or broadcasted on a sports app. 

In this blog I want to share my thoughts about recent sporting events as well as give my two cents in regards to any stories or scandals that surface in the world of sports. As an athlete I believe that I have the authority to comment on these topics and I hope to provide you with new thoughts and ideas that are not shown or spoken about on ESPN.

No comments:

Post a Comment